Thursday, November 11, 2010

Satan, You fired Me But I'm Rehired.

How do you react after a big time mess, whether in the public eye or privately? Folks, it's only Jesus who could look beyond our sins and mistakes and still see in us greatness and a future that the natural mind can not fathom.

Luke 22:31-32 (New International Version)
31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

On the priority list of the enemy is the destruction of the faith foundation of the believer and your right standing with the father. Just to hinder you from getting to your ultimate purpose. Just pay attention to Jesus on the text; "But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail". Remember in the midst of all this Jesus is Praying for you. I see you coming out beautiful like gold through the fire. Hallelujah!

Simon Peter went ahead and betrayed Jesus that same night,but because of Jesus prayer of grace, though he mess up and failed, Peter saturated with guilt cried, prayed and had a mental forceful turn around, renewed his covenant with the master and became the strengthener of the brethren.

I don't care about the enormity of your mistakes, the grace of God is enough to rehire you to your former position of glory. I see you rehired in Jesus name, the devil is a liar. (Read John 21)

You're Hired Again, before you even prayed this prayer today:

Jesus, Your love for me is so great
I come to you for grace and mercy
Wash me today from my short comings
Renew me with your fresh oil and grace
I receive peace that only you can give
Thank you Jesus for restating me again.
                                                         Amen!

2 comments:

  1. The plural pronoun.. "YOU" sufficiently proves that these words were not addressed to Peter alone. Satan had already got one, Judas; he had nearly got another, Peter; and he wished to have all. But we see by this that the devil cannot even tempt a man unless he receive permission. He desires to do all evil; he is permitted only to do some...Bless You Man Of God.

    ReplyDelete